Saturday, November 1, 2008

CAPTURE 4 : Teluk Batik Beach



Teluk Batik is one of the famous beaches in Malaysia. It is located in the state of Perak. The long stretch of golden sand attracts many visitors, mostly locals. One can expect big crowd during peak seasons especially during school holidays and festive seasons. The clean beach and clear water provides ideal spot for contemplation and relaxation. Water can be murky during high tides.

With recent development in the infrastructures especially the increase in the number of chalets and lodges, food stalls, toilet facilities and parking spaces have really boasted the number of tourists.

































©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 011108.

11 comments:

venuss66 said...

The pictures are lovely. A wonderful place to visit. Thank you for the informative post. Take care.

Janice Thomson said...

What a beautiful beach and surrounding areas. Wonderful photos Cyclopseven.

I said...

Great pics! Be nicer if the pics are larger!
been ages since ive been there! Tx

Yamini Meduri said...

good pistures and seeing them it feels like atleast once in the life time..we wish to be there....

thanq for visiting my blog and keep visitin frnd

Femin Susan said...

Hi,
Your blog is really interesting...Good Luck...Welcome to my blog...

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

What a lovely place you here. I could curl up in a hammock and be happy just to be there.


T

Jeeves said...

Wonderful beaches. I guess Malaysia has amazing beaches.

Tickled pink said...

wow beautiful pics.serene, pure, and romantic.

Marja said...

WOw what a beautiful scenery I have experienced th beauty of Malaysie Years ago Great country

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I love writing poems about places I have visited likewise reading about what others write about places I am never likely to visit.
This was a wonderful blog and the pictures are superb.

Yvonne.

Mridula said...

It has been a long time since I went on a beach and the pictures are so beautiful that I want to go right now!